Mathews Brothers is the oldest window company in America. Since 1854, their manufacturing plant in Belfast Maine has provided quality vinyl and contemporary composite windows and doors all over New England.
Mathews Brothers Vinyl Window Products add character to your home that is a reflection of your personal taste and lifestyle. We offer a wide range of styles and sizes which allows you to find the perfect window for your home at an affordable price. All of our windows are made in America, using American-made components. Carby’s Lumber is newly partnered with Mathews Brothers and eager to provide yet another quality building product to our builders and homeowners for a great price.
Walcott Vinyl Windows
- Highest quality vinyl for a lifetime of trouble free performance.
- Full 3-1/4" jamb depth chambered frame for maximum structural integrity.
- Fusion welded frames and sashes for extra strength and durability.
- 3/4" insulated glass for superior thermal performance.
- 1/2" flat coil spring balances for easy operations.
- Lock pivot pins.
- Durable without the maintenance. Noah Merrill composite material is impervious to moisture. Unlike wood you don't have to sand, scrape or repaint again. Noah Merrill material won't absorb moisture and allow rotting like wood.
- Energy efficient. Solid core composite material is a highly energy efficient insulator, which may give you energy saving in your home.
- DuraCap durable, permanent exterior white finish made with a patent pending technology that's durable and never needs painting.
- Accelerated weathering and real world testing in the most demanding climates prove it stands up to the elements. It is impervious to coastal salt air conditions.
- EnergyCore frame are tri extruded with AirCell insulated core.
- Fusion welded frame and sash for increased strength and durability.
- Duralite warm edge spacers provide exceptional resistance to moisture vapor transmission and condensation resistance. Contains no metal.
- Frame material is 100% recyclable.